Jennifer L. Halpern, M.D.
Assistant Professor Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Medical Center East, South Tower, Suite 4200
Nashville , TN 37232-8774
Dr. Halpern joined the Vanderbilt Orthopaedic Institute in 2007. Her Clinical interests include tissue engineering and cancer biology.
She received her BA at Princeton University in molecular biology in 1995. She received her MD from Vanderbilt University Medical School in 1999. Her Orthopaedic residency was completed at Vanderbilt in 2006 after which she completed a fellowship in Orthopaedic Oncology at Vanderbilt in 2007.
- Princeton University, B.A. 1995
- Vanderbilt University Medical School, MD 1999
- Vanderbilt University Department of Orthopaedics, Residency 2006
- Vanderbilt University, Musculoskeletal Oncology Fellowhip, 2007