Jennifer Najjar, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Division of Pediatric Endocrinology
11136 Doctors Office Tower, 2200 Childrens Way
Nashville, TN 37232-9170
Dr. Najjar is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin, Madison. She graduated from Tufts University School of Medicine. She completed both her pediatrics residency and pediatric endocrinology fellowship at Vanderbilt University. Dr. Najjar is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology. She joined the faculty at Vanderbilt University in 1983.
- M.D. - Tufts University, 1977
- Fellowship - Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 1982
- Residency - Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 1980
- Internship - Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 1978