John G. Huff, M.D.
Professor of Radiology
Chief, Section of Breast Imaging
Imaging Director, Vanderbilt Breast Clinic
Breast Imaging Specialist
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersVanderbilt Breast Center One Hundred Oaks
615-322-2064; Referring Physicians: 615-343-9283
- FaxesVanderbilt Breast Center One Hundred Oaks Fax
- AddressesVanderbilt Breast Center One Hundred Oaks
719 Thompson Lane, Suite 25000
Nashville, TN 37204
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
CCC-1121 MCN, 1161 21st Ave
Nashville, TN 37232-2675
Dr. Huff served as Chief of Breast Imaging at Baptist Hospital in Nashville, TN, and Imaging Director of the Baptist Comprehensive Breast Care Center from 1992 until July 2007 when he joined the breast imaging team at the Vanderbilt Breast Clinic.
Read more ....
Dr. Huff served as Chief of Breast Imaging at Baptist Hospital in Nashville, TN, and Imaging Director of the Baptist Comprehensive Breast Care Center from 1992 until July 2007 when he joined the breast imaging team at the Vanderbilt Breast Clinic. Dr. Huff has a special interest in breast MRI and oversaw the development of Specialty MRI, Middle Tennessees first dedicated breast MRI facility. He served as Medical Director of Specialty MRI from 2005 to 2007. Dr. Huff is a member of the American College of Radiology, the Society of Breast Imaging, the National Consortium of Breast Centers, the Radiological Society of North America and the American Roentgen Ray Society.
- B.S. Chemistry, University of Georgia, 1973
- M.D. Degree, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 1977
- Internship in Pediatrics, VUMC, 1978
- Residency in Diagnostic Radiology, VUMC 1981
- Fellowship Vascular and Interventional Radiology, VUMC, 1982