Kevin J. Kelly, MD, DDS
Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery
Director Craniofacial Plastic Surgery
Director, Pediatric Plastic Surgery
Director, Cleft Lip and Palate Team
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
Vanderbilt Plastic Surgery Clinic
Nashville, TN 37232-5631
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Nashville , TN 37232-3631
Dr. Kelly trained in plastic, craniofacial, and microvascular surgery at Johns Hopkins Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland and the Emergency Medical Service at the Maryland Institute of Emergency Medical Services.
Read more ....
Dr. Kelly trained in plastic, craniofacial, and microvascular surgery at Johns Hopkins Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland and the Emergency Medical Service at the Maryland Institute of Emergency Medical Services. Prior to that time Dr. Kelly also trained in oral and maxillofacial surgery and general surgery.
Dr. Kelly joined the Plastic Surgery faculty at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in 1989. Over the past 15 years, he has held leadership positions in numerous plastic surgery societies, and has served as president of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons. In 2011, he served on a committee of experts sponsored by the CDC to establish national standards for surgical treatment of children and adults with head, neck and facial abnormalities.
- M.D. - State University of New York at Brooklyn, 1982
- D.D.S. - Columbia University, 1977
- Fellowship - Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System, 1989
- Fellowship - Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services, 1989
- Residency - Albany Medical Center, 1988
- Residency - Albany Medical Center, 1986
- Residency - Downstate Medical Center, State University of New York at Brooklyn, 1980