Kyle Mannion, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
1215 21st Avenue South, Suite 7209
Medical Center East, South Tower
Nashville, TN 37232-8605
Dr. Mannion cares for patients with benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck, and upper aerodigestive tract. This includes open and endoscopic procedures, as well as minor and major reconstruction of defects after tumor removal.
- BS: Biology: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; July, 1997
- MD: University of Connecticut School of Medicine; May 2002
- Otolaryngology Residency: University of Connecticut Health Center; June, 2007
- Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery and Microvascular Reconstruction Fellowship: VUMC; June 2008