Laura Williams Goff, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Hematology/Oncology)
Associate Director, Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersHenry-Joyce Cancer Clinic
615-936-8422 or 1-877-936-8422
- FaxesHenry-Joyce Cancer Clinic Fax
Henry-Joyce Cancer Clinic
1301 Medical Center Drive, Suite 1710
Nashville, Tennessee 37232-7415
2220 Pierce Avenue
777 Preston Research Building
Nashville, TN 37232-6307
Dr. Goff is a medical oncologist who specializes in gastrointestinal cancers with an emphasis on tumors of the liver and biliary tract.
Read more ....
Dr. Goff is a medical oncologist who specializes in gastrointestinal cancers with an emphasis on tumors of the liver and biliary tract. Dr. Goff received her medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio. She went on to complete a residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and then moved to Vanderbilt University for fellowship training in Hematology and Oncology. She joined the faculty in the GI Oncology program at Vanderbilt in 2007. Dr. Goff is interested in developing the use of new therapeutics in gastrointestinal malignancies through clinical trials and translational research.
- Duke University, B.S., Chemistry, 1993-1997
- University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio, M.D., 1997-2001
- University of Texas Southwestern, House Officer, 2001-2004
- Fellow, Hematology/Oncology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2004-2007
- Vanderbilt University, Master of Science in Clinical Investigation, 2006-2008