Mary Ann Thompson Arildsen, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
4605 TVC (4310)
Nashville, TN 37232
- M.D. - University of Pennsylvania, 1983
- Ph.D. - University of Pennsylvania, 1983
- Fellowship - New York University Medical Center
- Internship - NationalCancer Institute of the National Institute of Health
- Post Graduate Training - Institute for Cancer Research
- Post Graduate Training - National Cancer Institute of the National Institute of Health
- Post Graduate Training - Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Residency - National Institutes of Health
Pathogenesis of hematopoietic malignancies
- Thompson, M.A., Stumph, J., Henrickson, S.E., Rosenwald, A., Wang, Q., Olson, S., Brandt, S., Roberts, J., Zhag, X, Shyr, Y., Kinney, M.C. "Differences in patterns of gene expression in ALK-positive and ALK-negative anaplastic large cell lymphomas." Human Pathology, 36494, 2005.
- Yang, G, Khalaf, W, van de Locht, L, Jansen, JH, Gao, M, Thompson, MA, van der Reijden, BA, Gutmann, DH, Delwel, R, Clapp, DW, Hiebert, SW Transcriptional Repression of the Neurofibromatosis-1 Tumor Suppressor by the t(8;21) Fusion Protein. Mol Cell Biol, 25(14), 5869-79, 2005.
- Uherova, P, Olson, S, Thompson, MA, Juskevicius, R, Hamilton, KS Expression of c-FLIP in classic and nodular lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin lymphoma. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol, 12(2), 105-10, 2004.
- Thompson, M.A. "Molecular Genetics of Acute Leukemia." Wintrobes Clinical Hematology, 11th Edition, 2003.
- King, Dana, Yang, Genyan, Thompson, Mary Ann, Hiebert, Scott W, Loss of neurofibromatosis-1 and p19(ARF) cooperate to induce a multiple tumor phenotype.. Oncogene, 214978-82, 2002.
- Chang, L, Thompson, M A, Activity of the distal positive element of the peripherin gene is dependent on proteins binding to an Ets-like recognition site and a novel inverted repeat site.. J Biol Chem, 2716467-75, 1996.
- Adams, A D, Choate, D M, Thompson, M A, NF1-L is the DNA-binding component of the protein complex at the peripherin negative regulatory element.. J Biol Chem, 2706975-83, 1995.