Maureen Sanger, Ph.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersMonroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
REACH for Survivorship Program
- FaxesREACH for Survivorship Program Fax
Maureen Sanger, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist and an assistant professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at the Monroe Carrell Jr. Children's Hospital. Dr. Sanger received her doctoral degree in psychology from Vanderbilt University. She completed her internship at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston, followed by a pre-doctoral fellowship at the M.
- University of Notre Dame (B.S.)
- Vanderbilt University (M.S., Ph.D.)
- University of Texas Medical School (Internship)
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center (Predoctoral Fellowship)