Michael R. Dohn, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
771 Preston Research Building
Nashville, TN 37232
- Naydenov, NG, Brown, B, Harris, G, Dohn, MR, Morales, VM, Baranwal, S, Reynolds, AB, Ivanov, AI A membrane fusion protein Î±SNAP is a novel regulator of epithelial apical junctions. PLoS One, 7(4), e34320, 2012.
- Smith, AL, Dohn, MR, Brown, MV, Reynolds, AB Association of Rho-associated protein kinase 1 with E-cadherin complexes is mediated by p120-catenin. Mol Biol Cell, 23(1), 99-110, 2012.
- Periyasamy-Thandavan, S, Takhar, S, Singer, A, Dohn, MR, Jackson, WH, Welborn, AE, Leroith, D, Marrero, M, Thangaraju, M, Huang, S, Schoenlein, PV Insulin-like growth factor 1 attenuates antiestrogen- and antiprogestin-induced apoptosis in ER+ breast cancer cells by MEK1 regulation of the BH3-only pro-apoptotic protein Bim. Breast Cancer Res, 14(2), R52, 2012.
- Dohn, MR, Brown, MV, Reynolds, AB An essential role for p120-catenin in Src- and Rac1-mediated anchorage-independent cell growth. J Cell Biol, 184(3), 437-50, 2009.
- Wildenberg, GA, Dohn, MR, Carnahan, RH, Davis, MA, Lobdell, NA, Settleman, J, Reynolds, AB p120-catenin and p190RhoGAP regulate cell-cell adhesion by coordinating antagonism between Rac and Rho. Cell, 127(5), 1027-39, 2006.
- Schoenlein, PV, Barrett, JT, Kulharya, A, Dohn, MR, Sanchez, A, Hou, DY, McCoy, J Radiation therapy depletes extrachromosomally amplified drug resistance genes and oncogenes from tumor cells via micronuclear capture of episomes and double minute chromosomes. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 55(4), 1051-65, 2003.
- Dohn, M, Nozell, S, Willis, A, Chen, X Tumor suppressor gene-inducible cell lines. Methods Mol Biol, 223221-35, 2003.
- Dohn, M, Jiang, J, Chen, X Receptor tyrosine kinase EphA2 is regulated by p53-family proteins and induces apoptosis. Oncogene, 20(45), 6503-15, 2001.
- Dohn, M, Zhang, S, Chen, X p63alpha and DeltaNp63alpha can induce cell cycle arrest and apoptosis and differentially regulate p53 target genes. Oncogene, 20(25), 3193-205, 2001.