Michelle D. Martin, Ph.D.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
736 Preston Research Building
Nashville, TN 37232-6840
- Martin, MD, Carter, KJ, Jean-Philippe, SR, Chang, M, Mobashery, S, Thiolloy, S, Lynch, CC, Matrisian, LM, Fingleton, B Effect of ablation or inhibition of stromal matrix metalloproteinase-9 on lung metastasis in a breast cancer model is dependent on genetic background. Cancer Res, 68(15), 6251-9, 2008.
- Martin, MD, Fingleton, B, Lynch, CC, Wells, S, McIntyre, JO, Piston, DW, Matrisian, LM Establishment and quantitative imaging of a 3D lung organotypic model of mammary tumor outgrowth. Clin Exp Metastasis, 25(8), 877-85, 2008.
- Welch, DR, Cooper, CR, Hurst, DR, Lynch, CC, Martin, MD, Vaidya, KS, VanSaun, MN, Mastro, AM Metastasis Research Society-American Association For Cancer Research Joint Conference on Metastasis. Cancer Res, 68(23), 9578-82, 2008.
- Lynch, CC, Vargo-Gogola, T, Martin, MD, Fingleton, B, Crawford, HC, Matrisian, LM Matrix metalloproteinase 7 mediates mammary epithelial cell tumorigenesis through the ErbB4 receptor. Cancer Res, 67(14), 6760-7, 2007.
- Martin, MD, Matrisian, LM The other side of MMPs: protective roles in tumor progression. Cancer Metastasis Rev, 26(3-4), 717-24, 2007.
- Martin, MD, Hilsenbeck, SG, Mohsin, SK, Hopp, TA, Clark, GM, Osborne, CK, Allred, DC, O''Connell, P Breast tumors that overexpress nuclear metastasis-associated 1 (MTA1) protein have high recurrence risks but enhanced responses to systemic therapies. Breast Cancer Res Treat, 95(1), 7-12, 2006.
- Halpern, J, Lynch, CC, Fleming, J, Hamming, D, Martin, MD, Schwartz, HS, Matrisian, LM, Holt, GE The application of a murine bone bioreactor as a model of tumor: bone interaction. Clin Exp Metastasis, 23(7-8), 345-56, 2006.
- Lynch, CC, Hikosaka, A, Acuff, HB, Martin, MD, Kawai, N, Singh, RK, Vargo-Gogola, TC, Begtrup, JL, Peterson, TE, Fingleton, B, Shirai, T, Matrisian, LM, Futakuchi, M MMP-7 promotes prostate cancer-induced osteolysis via the solubilization of RANKL. Cancer Cell, 7(5), 485-96, 2005.
- Martin, MD, Fischbach, K, Osborne, CK, Mohsin, SK, Allred, DC, O''Connell, P Loss of heterozygosity events impeding breast cancer metastasis contain the MTA1 gene. Cancer Res, 61(9), 3578-80, 2001.