Natalie M. Spradlin, M.D.
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersVanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center at Cool Springs
(615) 936-8422 or 1 (877) 936-8422
- FaxesVanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center at Cool Springs Fax
324 Cool Springs Blvd.
Franklin, TN 37067
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center at Cool Springs
324 Cool Springs Boulevard
Franklin, TN 37067-1631
Dr. Spradlin is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology/Oncology. She received her B.A. degree in English from Lipscomb University and taught high school English before going on to earn her M.D.
Dr. Spradlin is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology/Oncology. She received her B.A. degree in English from Lipscomb University and taught high school English before going on to earn her M.D. degree from Vanderbilt Medical School. She stayed at Vanderbilt to complete her Internal Medicine residency. After residency training, Dr. Spradlin worked as a hospitalist locally while also working in the laboratory in cancer research with Vanderbilt specifically focusing on head and neck cancer. She then completed her fellowship in Hematology/Oncology with Vanderbilt, serving as chief fellow in her final year of subspecialty training. She is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology.
Dr. Spradlin is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Dr. Spradlin has a general oncology and hematology practice and sees patients at the Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center (VICC) in Franklin, TN.
- M.D. - Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2005
- Fellowship - Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2012
- Residency - Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2008
- Internship - Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2006
- Spradlin NM, Wise PE, Herline AJ, Muldoon RL, Rosen M, Schwartz DA. A randomized prospective trial of endoscopic ultrasound to guide combination medical and surgical treatment for Crohn's perianal fistulas. Am. J. Gastroenterol [print-electronic]. 2008 Oct; 103(10): 2527-35. PMID: 18684178, PII: AJG2063, DOI: 10.1111/j.1572-0241.2008.02063.x, ISSN: 1572-0241.
Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18684178.