Oliver G. Mcdonald, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
Clinical Practice: Diagnostic pathology of gastrointestinal, pancreatic, and hepatobiliary disease
Research Interests: Molecular mechanisms controlling pancreatic cancer progression.
- University of Virginia MD, PhD (MSTP) 2001-2007
- Johns Hopkins, Pathology residency 2007-2011
- Johns Hopkins, GI Pathology Fellowship 2011-2013