J. Oliver McIntyre, Ph.D.
Research Professor of Cancer Biology
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
771 Preston Building, 23rd & Pierce Avenues
Nashville, TN 37232-6840
In vivo molecular imaging of tumor-associated proteinases.
- Harrell, Permila C, McCawley, Lisa J, Fingleton, Barbara, McIntyre, J Oliver, Matrisian, Lynn M Proliferative effects of apical, but not basal, matrix metalloproteinase-7 activity in polarized MDCK cells. Exp Cell Res, 303(2), 308-20, 2005.
- McIntyre, J Oliver, Fingleton, Barbara, Wells, K Sam, Piston, David W, Lynch, Conor C, Gautam, Shiva, Matrisian, Lynn M Development of a novel fluorogenic proteolytic beacon for in vivo detection and imaging of tumour-associated matrix metalloproteinase-7 activity. Biochem J, 377(Pt 3), 617-28, 2004.
- Fingleton, Barbara, Menon, Ramkumar, Carter, Kathy J, Overstreet, P Dawn, Hachey, David L, Matrisian, Lynn M, McIntyre, J Oliver Proteinase activity in human and murine saliva as a biomarker for proteinase inhibitor efficacy. Clin Cancer Res, 10(23), 7865-74, 2004.
- McIntyre, J Oliver, Matrisian, Lynn M Molecular imaging of proteolytic activity in cancer. J Cell Biochem, 90(6), 1087-97, 2003.
- Jeyakumar, L H, Ballester, L, Cheng, D S, McIntyre, J O, Chang, P, Olivey, H E, Rollins-Smith, L, Barnett, J V, Murray, K, Xin, H B, Fleischer, S FKBP binding characteristics of cardiac microsomes from diverse vertebrates. Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 281(4), 979-86, 2001.
- Loeb-Hennard, C, McIntyre, J O (R)-3-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase: selective phosphatidylcholine binding by the C-terminal domain. Biochemistry, 39(39), 11928-38, 2000.
- Picklo, M J, Amarnath, V, McIntyre, J O, Graham, D G, Montine, T J 4-Hydroxy-2(E)-nonenal inhibits CNS mitochondrial respiration at multiple sites. J Neurochem, 72(4), 1617-24, 1999.
- Klein, K., Rudy, B., McIntyre, J.O., Fleischer, S., and Trommer, W.E "Specific Interaction of (R)-3-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase with Membrane Phosphatidylcholine as Studied by ESR Specroscopy in Oriented Phospholipid Multibilayers: Coenzyme Binding Enhances the Interaction with Phosphatidylcholine." Biochemistry, 353044-3049 , 1996.
- Green, D., Marks, A.R., Fleischer, S., and McIntyre, J.O "Wild Type and Mutant Human Heart (R)-3- Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase Expressed in Insect Cells." Biochemistry, 358158-8165 , 1996.
- Dalton, L A, McIntyre, J O, Fleischer, S Effect of selective thiol-group derivatization on enzyme kinetics of (R)-3-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase. Biochem J, 296 ( Pt 3)563-9, 1993.
- Adami, P, Duncan, T M, McIntyre, J O, Carter, C E, Fu, C, Melin, M, Latruffe, N, Fleischer, S Monoclonal antibodies for structure-function studies of (R)-3-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase, a lipid-dependent membrane-bound enzyme. Biochem J, 292 ( Pt 3)863-72, 1993.
- Fleischer, B, McIntyre, J O, Kempner, E S Target sizes of galactosyltransferase, sialyltransferase, and uridine diphosphatase in Golgi apparatus of rat liver. Biochemistry, 32(8), 2076-81, 1993.
- Cortese, J D, McIntyre, J O, Duncan, T M, Fleischer, S Cooperativity in lipid activation of 3-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase: role of lecithin as an essential allosteric activator. Biochemistry, 28(7), 3000-8, 1989.
- McIntyre, J O, Latruffe, N, Brenner, S C, Fleischer, S Comparison of 3-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase from bovine heart and rat liver mitochondria. Arch Biochem Biophys, 262(1), 85-98, 1988.