Robert J. Sinard, M.D.
Associate Professor of Otolaryngology
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersOffice
- FaxesOffice Fax
Vanderbilt University Department of Otolaryngology
Medical Center East, South Tower
1215 21st Avenue South, Suite 7209
Nashville, TN 37232-8605
Dr. Sinard is an Associate Professor in the Department of Otolaryngology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He completed his undergraduate study at Harvard University in Cambridge Massachusetts. In 1989 he completed his medical school at the University of Michigan. He received internship training at Mt. Carmel Medical Center and residency train in otolaryngology at The Ohio State University Medical Center, both located in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Sinard then completed a fellowship in Head and neck Cranial Base Surgery at Vanderbilt in 1995 before joining the faculty at The University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas.
- M.D. - University of Michigan, 1989
- Fellowship - Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 1995
- Residency - Ohio State University Medical Center, 1994
- Internship - Mount Carmel Medical Center, 1990