Sara M Harvey, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology and Radiological Sciences
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
Sara Harvey, M.D., is an honors graduate from the University of Memphis and earned her medical degree from the University of Tennessee. She completed a residency in Radiology at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and served as chief resident. Dr. Harvey completed a fellowship in Women’s Imaging at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and was appointment Assistant Professor in 2010.
- M.D., University of Tennessee Center for Health Science, Memphis, Tennessee
- B.S., University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Dove CK, Harvey SM, Spalluto LB. Sonographic findings of early pregnancy in the rudimentary horn of a unicornuate uterus: A two case report. Clin Imaging [print-electronic]. 2018 Jan; 47: 25-9. PMID: 28823603, PII: S0899-7071(17)30156-0, DOI: 10.1016/j.clinimag.2017.08.005, ISSN: 1873-4499.
Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28823603.
- Obstetric and Gynecology Ultrasound Literature Review. Ultrasound Quarterly. 2015 Dec; 31(4).
- Obstetric and Gynecology Ultrasound Literature Review. Ultrasound Quarterly. 2015 Sep; 31(3).
- ARRS Abstract - Second look Ultrasound or Mammographic Evaluation of Breast Abnormalities Initially Detected with MRI: Is it Cost Effective?. [place unknown: publisher unknown]; 2013.
- Fleischer AC, Harvey SM, Kurita SC, Andreotti RF, Zimmerman CW. Two-/three-dimensional transperineal sonography of complicated tape and mesh implants. Ultrasound Q. 2012 Dec; 28(4): 243-9. PMID: 23149508, DOI: 10.1097/RUQ.0b013e3182749585, ISSN: 1536-0253.
Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23149508.
- Andreotti RF, Harvey SM. Sonographic evaluation of acute pelvic pain. J Ultrasound Med. 2012 Nov; 31(11): 1713-8. PMID: 23091241, PII: 31/11/1713, ISSN: 1550-9613.
Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23091241.
- Gynecologic Imaging: chapter The Diagnosis of Pelvic Pain: An Imaging Approach. [place, publisher, date unknown]. 20 p.