Sarah L. Rohde, M.D.
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- FaxesOffice Fax
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Odess Clinic, Suite 7209, Medical Center East - South Tower
1215 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37232-8605
Sarah Rohde, M.D., is an assistant professor of Otolaryngology in the Department of Otolaryngology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Her practice encompasses the treatment of tumors of the head and neck regions, as well as major reconstruction in the head and neck. She specializes in the treatment of benign and malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands.
- M.D. - University of Virginia, 2004
- Fellowship - Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2010
- Residency - Vanderbilt University Medical Center