Scott C. Borinstein, M.D., Ph. D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
(Pediatric Hematology and Oncology)
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersMonroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
2220 Pierce Avenue
Nashville, TN 37232-6310
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
2200 Children's Way
Nashville, TN 37232
Dr. Borinstein's research focuses on the development of better treatment for pediatric sarcomas and teenagers and young adults with sarcoma. His basic science and translational research efforts are focused on how epigenetic changes contribute to the pathogenesis of Ewing Sarcoma, a highly malignant tumor of bone that most often affects teenagers and young adults.
Dr. Borinstein also has a research interest in adolescent and young adult oncology, developing better ways to provide psychosocial support during and after treatment for cancer.
- M.D. - Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University (MCV/VCU), Richmond, VA,
- Ph.D. - Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University (MCV/VCU), Richmond, VA
- Pediatric Residency-Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship-Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA