Shannon Stinnett Serie, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersVanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center at Cool Springs
615-936-8422 or 1-877-936-8422
Vanderbilt Breast Center One Hundred Oaks
615-322-2064; Referring Physicians: 615-343-9283
- FaxesVanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center at Cool Springs Fax
Vanderbilt Breast Center One Hundred Oaks Fax
Dr. Serie received her medical degree from the University of Tennessee, Memphis in 2001. She completed her internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the Medical College of Virginia, Richmond from 2001-2004. She completed a fellowship in Hematology-Oncology at Vanderbilt University in 2007.
- 9/1993 - 5/1997 B.S., Biology, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
- 7/1997 - 6/2001 M.D., University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN
- 7/2001 - 6/2004 Resident, Internal Medicine, Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- 7/2004 - 6/2007 Clinical Fellow, Division of Hematology/Oncology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN