Stephanie C. Kurita, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology and Radiological Sciences
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
Dr. Stephanie Kurita is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine where she was selected to the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. She completed her residency in Diagnostic Radiology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and served as chief resident. She completed a fellowship in Women's Imaging at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and specializes in obstetrical and gynecological ultrasound and breast imaging and procedures.
- M.D., University of Tennessee Center for Health Science, Memphis, Tennessee
- B.S., University of Tennessee, Martin, Tennessee
- Fleischer AC, Harvey SM, Kurita SC, Andreotti RF, Zimmerman CW. Two-/three-dimensional transperineal sonography of complicated tape and mesh implants. Ultrasound Q. 2012 Dec; 28(4): 243-9. PMID: 23149508, DOI: 10.1097/RUQ.0b013e3182749585, ISSN: 1536-0253.
Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23149508.