Takiko (Taki) Daikoku, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Nashville , TN 37232-2678
- Wang, D, Wang, H, Brown, J, Daikoku, T, Ning, W, Shi, Q, Richmond, A, Strieter, R, Dey, SK, Dubois, RN CXCL1 induced by prostaglandin E2 promotes angiogenesis in colorectal cancer. J Exp Med, 2006.
- Daikoku, T, Tranguch, S, Trofimova, IN, Dinulescu, DM, Jacks, T, Nikitin, AY, Connolly, DC, Dey, SK Cyclooxygenase-1 is overexpressed in multiple genetically engineered mouse models of epithelial ovarian cancer. Cancer Res, 66(5), 2527-31, 2006.
- Otani, T, Yamaguchi, K, Scherl, E, Du, B, Tai, HH, Greifer, M, Petrovic, L, Daikoku, T, Dey, SK, Subbaramaiah, K, Dannenberg, AJ Levels of NAD(+)-dependent 15-hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase are reduced in inflammatory bowel disease: evidence for involvement of TNF-alpha. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol, 290(2), G361-8, 2006.
- Tranguch, S, Cheung-Flynn, J, Daikoku, T, Prapapanich, V, Cox, MB, Xie, H, Wang, H, Das, SK, Smith, DF, Dey, SK Cochaperone immunophilin FKBP52 is critical to uterine receptivity for embryo implantation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 102(40), 14326-31, 2005.
- Daikoku, T, Wang, D, Tranguch, S, Morrow, JD, Orsulic, S, DuBois, RN, Dey, SK Cyclooxygenase-1 is a potential target for prevention and treatment of ovarian epithelial cancer. Cancer Res, 65(9), 3735-44, 2005.
- Tranguch, S, Daikoku, T, Guo, Y, Wang, H, Dey, SK Molecular complexity in establishing uterine receptivity and implantation. Cell Mol Life Sci, 62(17), 1964-73, 2005.
- Daikoku, T, Tranguch, S, Friedman, DB, Das, SK, Smith, DF, Dey, SK Proteomic analysis identifies immunophilin FK506 binding protein 4 (FKBP52) as a downstream target of Hoxa10 in the periimplantation mouse uterus. Mol Endocrinol, 19(3), 683-97, 2005.
- Matsumoto, Hiromichi, Daikoku, Takiko, Wang, Haibin, Sato, Eimei, Dey, S K Differential expression of ezrin/radixin/moesin (ERM) and ERM-associated adhesion molecules in the blastocyst and uterus suggests their functions during implantation. Biol Reprod, 70(3), 729-36, 2004.
- Hamatani, T, Daikoku, T, Wang, H, Matsumoto, H, Carter, MG, Ko, MS, Dey, SK Global gene expression analysis identifies molecular pathways distinguishing blastocyst dormancy and activation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 101(28), 10326-31, 2004.
- Dey, SK, Lim, H, Das, SK, Reese, J, Paria, BC, Daikoku, T, Wang, H Molecular cues to implantation. Endocr Rev, 25(3), 341-73, 2004.
- Daikoku, Takiko, Song, Haengseok, Guo, Yong, Riesewijk, Anne, Mosselman, Sietse, Das, Sanjoy K., Dey, Sudhansu K. Uterine Msx-1 and Wnt4 signaling becomes aberrant in mice with the loss of leukemia inhibitory factor or Hoxa-10: Evidence for a novel cytokine-homeobox-Wnt signaling in implantation. Mol Endocrinol, 2004.
- Daikoku, Takiko, Matsumoto, Hiromichi, Gupta, Rajnish A, Das, Sanjoy K, Gassmann, Max, DuBois, Raymond N, Dey, Sudhansu K Expression of hypoxia-inducible factors in the peri-implantation mouse uterus is regulated in a cell-specific and ovarian steroid hormone-dependent manner. Evidence for differential function of HIFs during early pregnancy. J Biol Chem, 278(9), 7683-91, 2003.
- Kajimoto, Kazuaki, Daikoku, Takiko, Yamazaki, Naoshi, Terada, Hiroshi, Shinohara, Yasuo Expression profiles of three isoforms of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor in brown adipose tissue of the rat. Biochem Pharmacol, 65(6), 995-8, 2003.
- Kajimoto, Kazuaki, Daikoku, Takiko, Kita, Fumiyo, Yamazaki, Naoshi, Kataoka, Masatoshi, Baba, Yoshinobu, Terada, Hiroshi, Shinohara, Yasuo PCR-select subtraction for characterization of messages differentially expressed in brown compared with white adipose tissue. Mol Genet Metab, 80(1-2), 255-61, 2003.
- Matsumoto, Hiromichi, Ma, Wen-Ge, Daikoku, Takiko, Zhao, Xhume, Paria, Bibhash C, Das, Sanjoy K, Trzaskos, James M, Dey, Sudhansu K Cyclooxygenase-2 differentially directs uterine angiogenesis during implantation in mice. J Biol Chem, 277(32), 29260-7, 2002.
- Shinohara, Y, Daikoku, T, Kajimoto, K, Shima, A, Yamazaki, N, Terada, H Expression of NAD(+)-dependent isocitrate dehydrogenase in brown adipose tissue. Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 281(3), 634-8, 2001.
- Daikoku, T, Shinohara, Y, Shima, A, Yamazaki, N, Terada, H Specific elevation of transcript levels of particular protein subtypes induced in brown adipose tissue by cold exposure. Biochim Biophys Acta, 1457(3), 263-72, 2000.
- Daikoku, T, Shinohara, Y, Shima, A, Yamazaki, N, Terada, H Dramatic enhancement of the specific expression of the heart-type fatty acid binding protein in rat brown adipose tissue by cold exposure. FEBS Lett, 410(2-3), 383-6, 1997.