Timothy M. Geiger, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Surgery
Colon and Rectal Surgeon
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersOffice
- FaxesOffice Fax
2501 The Vanderbilt Clinic
1301 Medical Center Drive
Nashville, TN 37232
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
1161 21st Avenue South
D-5248 Medical Center North
Nashville, TN 37232-2543
Dr. Timothy M. Geiger is a member of the American College of Surgeons, the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons, and the Society of American Endoscopic and Gastrointestinal Surgeons. His clinical interests include all aspects of colon and rectal surgery with an emphasis on minimally invasive colorectal procedures.
His specialties include: Transanal Endoscopic Micro-Surgery (TEMS) rectal surgery and Rectal Cancer Colon Cancer Diverticulitis.
- M.D. - University of Missouri School of Medicine, 2004
- B.S. (magna cum laude) University of Missouri
- Fellowship -- Colon and Rectal Surgery, Lahey Clinic, Burlington, Massachusetts