Thomas Stasko, M.D.
Associate Professor of Medicine (Dermatology)
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersVanderbilt Dermatology, One Hundred Oaks
- FaxesVanderbilt Dermatology, One Hundred Oaks Fax
- AddressesVanderbilt Dermatology, One Hundred Oaks
719 Thompson Lane, Suite 26300
Nashville, TN 37204-3609
My clinical practice is centered on cutaneous oncology and Mohs Micrographic Surgery for the treatment of skin cancer. Mohs Surgery offers the best opportunity for the complete surgical removal of most non-melanoma skin cancers. I am also very involved in the treatment of skin cancer in solid organ transplant recipients and am vice-president of the International Transplant Skin Cancer Collaborative.
- BA, Rice University, Houston TX
- M.D., University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Internship, USAF Medical Center, Scott AFB, IL
- Dermatology Residency, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Tufts-NewEngland Medical Center, Boston, MA