Travis C. Bowles, M.D.
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersREACH for Survivorship Program
- FaxesREACH for Survivorship Program Fax
- AddressesREACH for Survivorship Program
The Village at Vanderbilt, Suite 2500
1500 21st Avenue South
Vanderbilt Medical Center
7th Floor MCE, Suite 2, North Tower
Nashville, TN 37232-8550
Travis Bowles, M.D. is an assistant professor of Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Bowles received his medical degree from University of Texas-Houston and completed his internal medicine and pediatrics residency at Vanderbilt University in 2005. His academic interest involve working with survivors of childhood cancer, transition care from pediatric practices to adult clinics and resident outpatient teaching. He attends on the adult hospital teaching service, pediatric hospital teaching service and the newborn nursery.