Walter M. Morgan, III, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatric Surgery
General Pediatric Surgeon
- Clinical Trials Information
- Clinical Trials: 1-800-811-8480
- Online Self-Referral Form
- Other Telephone NumbersMonroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- AddressesMonroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
2200 Children's Way
Nashville, TN 37232
Dr. Morgan received his medical degree from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in 1982. His postgraduate training in surgery and pediatric surgery was conducted at the Johns Hopkins Hospital. Other clinical interests include traumalaparoscopy, airway problems, pediatric oncology, and congenitalanomalies.
- M.D. - Vanderbilt University, 1982
- Fellowship - Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System, 1990
- Residency - Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System, 1988
- Fellowship - Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System, 1986
- Internship - Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System, 1983