Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center have received an Outstanding Achievement Award from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS). The award recognizes cancer programs that strive for excellence in providing quality care to cancer patients, and was granted following an on-site inspection of the cancer program by a physician surveyor in 2009.
- Data mining reveals cancer-driving genes
- Cancer groups call for regulation of e-cigarettes
- Enzyme affects tumor metastasis
- Combo therapy may help fight melanoma
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch