The Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center is joining with national and local partners to offer AWARE for All – Nashville Clinical Research Education Day on Saturday, Feb. 20. This event, which is free and open to the public, is believed to be the first community-wide event designed to inform Middle Tennessee residents about the important role that they can play in making medical advances possible and to celebrate the contributions of clinical research participants in moving science forward.
- Visit unites stem cell transplant patient, donor
- Tindle to lead Tobacco Research and Treatment
- Gene linked to breast cancer therapy response
- More breast cancer patients choose mastectomy
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch