Justin Balko, Pharm.D., Ph.D., was named Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center’s Postdoctoral Fellow of the Year. He describes some of his breast cancer research pertaining to drug resistance and targeted therapeutics. He also notes the exceptional translational research environment that Vanderbilt provides. Balko is a researcher in the Carlos Arteaga lab.
- Grant bolsters pancreatic cancer drug discovery
- New options enhance prostate cancer treatment
- Yoga therapy for cancer patients studied
- Data mining reveals cancer-driving genes
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch