Dr. Vandana Abramson, a medical oncologist at the Vanderbilt Breast Center, addresses the concern many have with soy products. She does not advise her patients to stay away from soy products, but she does encourage a well balanced diet.
- Study identifies genes tied to colon cancer
- Courage Unmasked supports cancer patients
- New target for breast cancer therapy
- Komen breast cancer research grants
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch