Dr. Vandana Abramson, a medical oncologist at the Vanderbilt Breast Center, addresses the concern many have with soy products. She does not advise her patients to stay away from soy products, but she does encourage a well balanced diet.
- Tindle to lead Tobacco Research and Treatment
- Gene linked to breast cancer therapy response
- More breast cancer patients choose mastectomy
- New insight on oral cancer culprits
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch