Dr. Vandana Abramson, a medical oncologist at the Vanderbilt Breast Center, addresses the concern many have with soy products. She does not advise her patients to stay away from soy products, but she does encourage a well balanced diet.
- Data mining reveals cancer-driving genes
- Cancer groups call for regulation of e-cigarettes
- Enzyme affects tumor metastasis
- Combo therapy may help fight melanoma
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch