Dr. Vandana Abramson, a medical oncologist at the Vanderbilt Breast Center, addresses the concern many have with soy products. She does not advise her patients to stay away from soy products, but she does encourage a well balanced diet.
- Komen breast cancer research grants
- Study on breast cancer in East Asian women
- Colon cancer’s protein signatures identified
- Abramson lands breast cancer research award
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch