At year-end, it is customary to review the accomplishments of the year that is ending and look with anticipation to the year ahead. By any measure, 2009 has been a year of remarkable progress for the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center.
- Study on breast cancer in East Asian women
- Colon cancer’s protein signatures identified
- Abramson lands breast cancer research award
- Research bolstered by lung cancer foundation
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch