Wendell Yarbrough, M.D., examines patient Sabrina DeNile at last week’s annual free head and neck cancer screening and education event at the Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center.
- Tindle to lead Tobacco Research and Treatment
- Gene linked to breast cancer therapy response
- More breast cancer patients choose mastectomy
- New insight on oral cancer culprits
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch