In the VUMC Courtyard Café, Clay and Christa Bare discuss their risk for colon cancer with Steven Klintworth, center, research coordinator for the Department of Colon and Rectal Surgery. Klintworth volunteered to dress like a colon polyp to kick off Colon Cancer Awareness Month in March.
- Breast SPORE Grant Renewed Again
- NIH Grant Supports Colon Research
- Lovly earns Damon Runyon Cancer Research Award
- Penson leads prostate research
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch