Dr. Emily Chan, a medical oncologist at Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, discusses hereditary pancreatic cancer and what is done to follow those showing concerns of developing the cancer. She encourages patients to research clinical trials since the current therapies for pancreatic cancer need improvement.
- MDS patient and family forum March 14
- ‘Stretched’ cells promote cancer
- Arteaga named a fellow of the AACR Academy
- Antibiotics with anticancer potential
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch