Dr. Emily Chan, a medical oncologist at Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, discusses hereditary pancreatic cancer and what is done to follow those showing concerns of developing the cancer. She encourages patients to research clinical trials since the current therapies for pancreatic cancer need improvement.
- Breast SPORE Grant Renewed Again
- NIH Grant Supports Colon Research
- Lovly earns Damon Runyon Cancer Research Award
- Penson leads prostate research
- Home Page
- Feature: Did You Smoke?
- Feature: DNA Mechanics
- Feature: Words to Live By
- Feature: Cancer Care Gets Personal
- Director's Letter
- A Closer Look
- Spotlight on Multiple Myeloma
- Stories of Survival
- Quick Takes
- Journal Watch