Research Informatics Shared Resource
- The Research Informatics Shared Resource (RISR) provides Cancer Center investigators with common informatics services and a flexible physical and electronic infrastructure for acquiring, storing, communicating and analyzing research data.
- Software/application development and support
- Research infrastructure
- Data storage
- Technology support
- Support for research projects requiring high-security standards like FISMA
- Clinical trials management and biorepository software (OnCore)
The RISR also provides referrals for:
- Faculty-level assistance in the interpretation of research datasets using state-of-the-art analysis methods
- Development of novel bioinformatics methods
- Translation of "genomically enabled" best practices into clinical decision support
Tools and Applications
RISR develops and supports tools for a broad range of investigators and research programs.