Patient Resources on the Web
- Vanderbilt Orthopaedic Institute: Our Orthopaedic Institute includes an Oncology Service, with in-depth multidisciplinary diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal tumors.
- Cancer.gov: National Cancer Institute's website which provides access to the most current information on cancers.
- Physician Data Query: a computerized database designed to give health professionals, patients and the public quick and easy access to:
* The latest treatment, supportive care, screening, and prevention information for most types of cancer.
* Description of research studies/clinical trials that are open for enrollment including treatment, supportive care, screening, and prevention studies.
* Information on organizations and physicians who specialize in cancer care.
- Thecancer.info: The Cancer Information Network which is the National Cancer Institute(NCI) national information and education network. It is the source for the latest, most accurate information for patients, the public and health professionals. Scientific information is given in understandable language and is available in English and Spanish.
- Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative
- Sarcoma Alliance
- Sarcoma Foundation of America