Lindsay Bischoff, M.D.
- Associate Professor of Medicine (Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism)
Dr. Lindsay Bischoff is Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of Endocrinology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center where she is the Medical Director of the Vanderbilt Thyroid Center and the Program Director for the Endocrine Fellowship. Her clinical practice focuses on diagnosis and treatment of thyroid cancer. She is an active member of the American Thyroid Association and International Thyroid Oncology group, having chaired committees for both. She is currently on the ATA’s Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma Guidelines committee and Vice-Chair for the Guidelines on Thyroid Carcinoma of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network. She serves on the editorial boards of Clinical Thyroidology and JCEM Case Reports.
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA (2007)
- B.S., Villanova University, Villanova, PA (2003)
- Internal Medicine Internship, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Internal Medicine Residency, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital